Sunday 13 May 2018

Spectre Miniatures

One of my purchases at Salute was three modern figures from a company called Spectre Miniatures. One pack had two figures with automatic rifles, called Deniable Operators Alfa. Then there was a single figure called MENA (Middle East/North Africa) Commander Alfa - this guy has a big beard and is waving a rifle over his head.

I bought these because they are very nice looking figures with good animation and detail, and so it proved on painting them up. By the nature of the figures they aren't meant to have uniforms, so I painted them with a variety of colours, mostly greens browns and tans with a few other tones for contrast. As with all my 28mm figures now, I cut off their metal bases and put them on clear plastic ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment